We are looking for a Café Supervisor with a 'Can-do' attitude, who is successful through the team and has a passion for food and service quality.
- Support the Unit Manager in supervising and development of the team
- Ensure the delivery of high standards of food quality and service
- Take responsibility for certain aspects of the business
- You will need to work well as part of a team
- Be friendly and have a positive 'Can-do' attitude
- Communication and good conduct are key to working effectively
- Have a passion for food and quality service
- Standards driven with a hands on management style
- Self motivated and able to work in a busy environment
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English Language
About the company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.