Gumball 3000: Graphic Designer
Gumball 3000 is an Entertainment Group, founded in 1999 by British entrepreneur Maximillion Cooper, with its headquarters located in London, England. Cooper's vision was to create an aspirational lifestyle brand that combined automobiles, art and popular culture.
Gumball 3000 is looking for an in house graphic designer to work across the brand on all design projects. You main responsibilities and duties will include:
* Working with all teams within the brand simultaneously on creative projects from concept to completion
* Develop graphics, layouts and designs for invitations, catalogues logos and websites
* Ensure the visual brand message is cohesive across the companies
* Be able to work to deadlines and incorporate recommendations and amendments to the design before final sign off
* Work to briefs utilizing your own visual attributes to create work that adheres to the brief and conveys the desired message
* Work with partners and sponsors to incorporate their branding into design briefs for the rally
* Collaborate with the Apparel designer to ensure that visual references are in line throughout the companies
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a creative environment and be able to contribute their own visual identity to the brand.
Position Reference: GBE2/17
Location: Ladbroke Grove, London
Closing Date For Applications: 20th February 2017
Salary: £20,000 + according to experience