Graduate Opportunity with a 'Big Four’ Financial Services firm - (City of London)
Our client, a 'Big Four’ Financial Services Consultancy, is seeking a cohort of Graduates to join its London office.
This is a high profile financial regulation project focused on managing policy and risk, relating to consumer focused issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established firm, in a fast paced and supportive team environment!
- Review legal documents, process cases and update systems.
- Liaise with clients via telephone and written correspondence.
- Resolve queries and escalate issues to Senior Management, as required.
- Produce reports and statistics.
- Coordinate workload and provide wider team support.
- Undergraduate degree, from any discipline.
- Previous administration experience is desirable.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office packages.
- Highly organised with good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
This role is a full time contract position, an initial two month commitment is required (with scope for extension), based in the City of London. Immediate start!
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.