Insolvency Advisor - £30,000 Excellent Benefits & Facilities
Insolvency Advisor - £30,000 + Excellent Benefits & Facilities
£27,000 - rising to £30,000 after completing the level 1 program
Marketing Leading Business!!
Start a new and exciting career working for a rapidly expanding business working at their state of the art site with fantastic facilities!!!
- Onsite gym with personal trainers
- Free parking
- Subsidised onsite Café with Costa coffee shop
- 23 days holiday
- Reward Scheme
- Excellent career development programmes
Our Client, a market leading organisation are looking to recruit ambitious and professional Customer Review Advisor to join their expanding operation in Greater Manchester.
- You will be passed the customer from the IVA Advisor and you will be responsible for taking the customer through the full on-boarding process
- Having an excellent understanding of the services in order to provide customers with highest level of service in line with SLA's.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with advised Insolvency calls
- Good industry knowledge
- Understand FCA regulations
- Hard working
- Process driven
We are looking for hard working; career driven candidates that have the ability engage with customers and deliver a high level service.
In return for your hard work you will be given access to a structured training programme to ensure you are constantly developing and genuine career progression.
IVA Advisor, Insolvency, Debt Management Advisor Customer Review Advisor, Banking Advisor, Complaints Handler, Customer Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Sales Advisor, Account Manager, Inbound Call Centre
Initial basic salary of £27,000, rising to £30,000 after completion of level 1 accreditation.
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to be successful in this role please apply immediately via the link or contact Matt on (0161) (835) (8687) or email m a t t . l a z e n b y @ s e a r c h . c o . u k
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.