My client is a very well known and leading discount retail business based near the heart of Birmingham. They have had unrivalled success nationally and now they are expanding in to Europe.
They are currently looking for someone with previous experience working as part of a large payroll function and managing payrolls of over 1000 employees monthly. Experience calculating gross net, holiday pay, overpayments and underpayments. You will also be used to dealing with a high volume of queries from employees daily.
My client is offering excellent training and development and due to consistent growth within the business, there is some scope for the role to develop. You will be working as part of friendly and experienced team within a large open plan office.
Ideally you will:
- Have previous experience working in Payroll position and making manual calculations for pay, holiday pay, sick leave, holidays and overpayments for a large payroll (ideally over 1000 people).
- Have knowledge of PAYE legislation and an understanding of RTI
- Have a friendly personality and able to deal with a high volume of queries
- Be used to working to very strict deadlines and have impeccable attention to detail
In return you will:
- Be working for a nationally recognised and very popular brand
- Be working in a busy and dynamic environment with other like minded professionals
- Have access to excellent career progression opportunities and development
- Receive flexi working hours and excellent training
If you feel this a role for which you would be suited, please apply with an up to date CV.