Photocopier Engineer – Central London Walker - up to £23,000 + benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
* Globally recognised brand with the structure and culture of a small to medium sized enterprise
* Key player within high tech industrial sector
* Working on a well known brand of MFD's
* Leading suppliers of IT & office equipment
WHAT? Are they looking for from a photocopier engineer?
* Up to date manufacture training on MFD/MFP's (Any manufacturer will be considered)
* 2+ years experience within the office equiment industry
* Experience carrying out service, repair & maintanence on MFD equipment
* An understanding of the printing process
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Team player
* Self motivated
* Flexible on approach to work
* Self learner & willingness to learn and absorb information
* Fantastic customer service skills
* Customer facing experience
WHAT? Will your duties be?
* Attend service calls as directed by call control
* Preparation & installation of MFD's
* Service, repair & maintenance of products - preventative & reactive
* Perform to KPI's in line with company policies
* Escalating issues to an assigned senior technician/manager
HOW? Will you be working?
* Part of a very well established service team
* Covering the Central London area
* Communicating with all the departments
* Working on a range of MFD's products
* Recieve full manufacture training
* Attending client sites to produce highest quality of customer service
* Liaising with service managers / team leaders as & when required
WHY? Should you apply?
* Globally recognised company that will offer a fantastic career path & opportunity
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* £3,600 walking allowance
* Zones 1- 6 travel card
* Overtime (if available)
* Pension plan
* Company bonus scheme
* Life Assurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Private Healthcare
* Perm full time position
* Working hours : Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
WHEN? Do they need people?
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Jodie Turberfield on or click the "Apply Now" button.