Software Project Manager
Mid-Level Project Manager
£45 - 50,000 + company benefits
My client is a market leader of producing bespoke software solutions, they are based in Bristol and are looking to add to their already growing team.
In order to help the team's further success, we are looking for a dynamic project manager with between 2-4 years' experience as a Project Manager, preferably within a software development environment.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Meet with customers to scope out the project plans and requirements
- Project manage in an agile environment
- Client interface involved- excellent communicator
- Completing multiple projects simultaneously to the correct budget and time frame, in both Agile and Waterfall environments simultaneously
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Prince II Practitioner
- Full understanding of the software development life cycle, particularly within an agile environment
- Experience as a software developer
- Technically minded, able to communicate with both technical teams and other stakeholders
The role will be based in the office and the salary for this position is between £45-50,000 DOE plus an excellent benefits package.
The interviews will begin on the 13th February, and they are looking to get someone started as soon as possible (1 month notice acceptable).
If this role sounds of interest, apply online today or send over your most up to date CV to , or call and I’ll be sure to get in touch.