Multisite Manager needed for great business - up to 55k
Multisite Manager needed for great business – up to 55k
Location: Fleet to start with and North London (M25) afterwards
Salary: £40,000 – 55,000
My client has successful 33 locations across the UK. It’s a multiband business which is doing exceptionally well. They are delivering quality and service excellence across all of the branded stores.
Site Manager Designate role has been introduced to support the Site Manager talent pool and is designed as a fast track development programme for someone who has the dedication and drive to take their career to the next level. The aim of the programme is to accelerate the successful candidate to early appointment into the role of Site Manager within a 6 month timescale.
I am looking for a multisite manager who has experience in running high volume business.
You will be based in site in Fleet for first 6 months as a Designate Manager and then you will take over as a Multisite Manager in North London (M25 area)
We are looking for a unique individual who is:
- Committed and passionate about our business and able to perform and maintain site leadership credibility despite a relatively short time in the business before they take up their first Site Manager appointment.
The successful applicant will have:
- Worked in a service focused branded organisation and have an understanding of operational excellence. Previous experience of a fast moving, unpredictable operation with very high sales volumes is essential.
- A customer centric approach.
- Worked with a wide range of people of differing ages and backgrounds and enjoys being part of a team.
- 5 years or more genuine unit leadership and management experience either within a multi-site or multi-unit hospitality or retail background. They will ideally be experienced in successful management of more than one unit.
- Multi branded experience or worked with strong and credible brands.
- Coaching skills and have the capability to spot and nurture talent.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence managers to deliver.
- An understanding of the demands of working profitably in a branded environment and can demonstrate potential to manage multiple teams at the same time
- The ability to be geographically mobile as appointment to Site Manager will be at a different site
We offer a competitive starting salary of circa £40k with a salary review on appointment as a Site Manager. The role also offers 30 days holiday (inc bank holidays), enrolment into a company pension scheme and company discounts, free meals on shift and free car parking.