Operations Administrator - French
Our client is an international leader and prestigious organisation with global partners. They are currently looking for a French and English Administrator within their operations dept. The busy administrator and coordinator will be responsible for assisting with a wide array of projects, administration, data, scheduling, organising, client contact on relevant international projects and fairs.
The Administration Assistant coordinates and manages all the administrative processes related to the organising and planning of relevant projects from their start to delivery.
The French speaking Administration Assistant with excellent English will be responsible for dealing with a wide range of data and updating across several administrative projects, offering the best customer experience when engaging with external clients and partners thus excellent communication details inclusive. This role will be permanent but on a part time basis.
You will need to have a passion for administration and a process driven office based role dealing with international projects and contacts.
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken.
- Additional fluency in Spanish I an advantage
- Proven experience in a busy administration and processing role is absolutely essential.
- Solid and proven track record within an administrative/process/project driven role within operations and scheduling and coordinating is a must
- This is a varied process driven operations role with a wide variety of tasks and you will need to have had previous similar experience
- Must have excellent MS office skills - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Mircosoft Outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team but always on own initiative
- Confident, organised and motivated mind-set
- Confident with excellent administrative skills with the ability to deliver the highest standards
- Able to commute to the Wimbledon area on a daily basis
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Ricardo de Abreu, CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.