Project Manager / Business Analyst - Central London - £40K-£50K
Project Manager / Business Analyst (12 month Fixed Term Contract)- £40K - £50K - Working with a Top 50 Company - Central London
Role: Project Manager / Business Analyst (Fixed Term Contract due to maternity cover)
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
Location: Central London
We are working exclusively with a vibrant and dynamic software house, operating on a global model dedicated to providing high-quality IT Solutions to their clients. Working with their outsourced team of highly skilled developers you will provide the face of their organisation to their Top 50 company client on a daily basis.
- 5 years' experience as a hybrid Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Demonstrable experience with regards to Project Managing moderate sized projects with off-shore manpower components through the full Software Product Life Cycle
- Demonstrable experience with regards to the Business Analyst role in the context of moderate sized systems with off-shore manpower components through the full Software Product Life Cycle
- Demonstrable experience with SharePoint
- Demonstrable experience with TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Proven ability to manage end client relationships
- You will run the project in conjunction with the off-shore Technical Project Manager
- You will be proficient in SharePoint configuration as an end user - managing sites, libraries, metadata, workflows
- You will be proficient with TFS (Microsoft Team Foundation Server)
- You will report directly to the Head of Development
- You will be our face to the client daily and the primary point of contact
- You will facilitate stand-ups with the offshore team in India - the company is fully Agile
- You will oversee and conduct User Acceptance Testing
- You will take ownership of the applications roadmap and update this as needed
If you have strong experience of Project Management and Business Analyst roles and have a strong understanding of SharePoint and TFS then please apply for immediate consideration, as my client will interview this week. They can also offer interviews outside of working hours, so please call me on for more information. Or send your CV direct to michael (.) murray (@) itecco (.) co (.) uk.
** IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION - URGENT ROLE - INTERVIEW THIS WEEK **
Keywords: Project Manager, Business Analyst, SharePoint, TFS, Agile.