Planning & Reporting Analyst - Commercial
Our client, a designer retail business based in Central London, is looking for a Planning & Reporting Analyst to join their growing Finance team. This position reports into the Reporting, Planning and Analysis Manager.
As the Planning & Reporting Analyst, your key responsibilities are;
- Coordination of the monthly reporting processes to deadline. Review and provide feedback on the accuracy and quality of both data and supporting commentaries.
- Responsible for the quarterly Investor reporting process, ensuring that all necessary documentation is reviewed, meets the appropriate standard and is submitted in line with agreed deadlines.
- Support the Operations teams and European-wide finance teams to deliver a robust forecast for current year activities and a detailed annual budget.
- Take full responsibility for timetabling, expert review, deadline management and provision of high quality output, being the point of contact for the coordination of this process.
- Meeting all the compliance requirements for all planning and reporting documentation, ensuring consistency and high quality output is delivered to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all processes managed and undertaken by the Planning and Reporting function are completed optimally with regards to efficiency and quality through performance monitoring, gathering feedback from the business and identifying opportunities for improvement in a timely manner.
- Responsible for leveraging systems to drive improvements and efficiencies in existing processes.
- Delivering new reports and tools that are relevant and useful to the wider organisation.
A successful applicant will be;
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA/ACCA
- Experience of working in a planning and analytical environment.
- IT minded, Excel, MRI or other property accounting system, PowerPoint.
- Time management - ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Team player - able to muck in and feedback to colleagues.
- Strong Interpersonal skills particularly multi-national and dealing with non-financial staff.