Senior Sales Consultant
Before you read about this genuinely exciting job opportunity, you need to ask yourself the following questions:
"Do I enjoy sales?"
"Am I a persistent, motivated and ambitious individual?"
"Does the prospect of earning uncapped bonus every month excite me?"
If the answer is YES to those questions, read on and then submit your application with a simple covering letter stating why you are interested in this role.
This is a unique working environment, spread across 4 open-plan floors in Highbury and Islington. The business has gone from strength to strength over the last 6 years to become the second largest provider of daily deals in the UK and the enthusiasm of the staff there is a driving force.
In addition to a basic salary of £22,000 - £24,000 per annumyou have the potential to earn uncapped bonusand you could very realistically double your salary.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be tasked with growing existing key accounts while identifying and securing new business to achieve sales revenue targets. This is a B2B (Business to Business) sales role, heavily reliant on telephone communication and your ability to influence and negotiate.
- Meeting and exceeding daily or weekly targets (KPIs) as set by your manager, you will be calling merchants to negotiate, agree and sign up deals for your customers
- Identifying and chasing deals based on what is popular now and what you think will be popular tomorrow
- Using your mathematical skills to quickly calculate discounts, percentages and fees
- Working with other internal teams to proof and finalise deals before bringing them to market
- Producing accurate paperwork and reporting as and when required
- Leading by example; supporting other sales colleagues as necessary
YOUR Skills and Experience
- B2B and B2C telephone sales experience is essential
- Experience of managing customer accounts, either in travel, jewellery, beauty or electronics industries
- An instinct for what is popular and what will be popular will help you identify the best deals for customers
- Negotiation skills are vital
- Objection handling skills and the ability to think fast will bring you closer to your targets
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills needed
- Good IT skills required as you will be picking up new systems and using the internet extensively