SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE AMBASSADORS - DEVELOP AND GROW YOUR CAREER
Ranked in highly in the Sunday Times Top UK companies to work for the group employs around 4,500 staff across the UK who love the fun and busy working environment an the way in which they can develop and grow their career.
They are a rapidly growing company who are renowned for the way in which they reward their colleagues and offer fantastic training development and career progression. This is backed up with a Gold Investors In People Accreditation.
The purpose of this role is to
- Provide excellent customer service and sales support through a varity of communication channels.
- There is a great opportunity to experience exciting opportunities such as career mapping and meeting customers face to face at events across the year.
- You'll possess strong communication skills as you effectively communicate with clients to provide information on relevant products.
- You'll also be able to spot opportunities to up sell and cross sell and maximise these opportunities in line with the customers requirements.
£15,000 per annum plus commission. Realistic On Target Earnings £17K.
This company are BIG on rewarding your skills and your salary will be reviewed after 9 months with a possible increase to £16,000 and then after 18 months to £17,500.
Hours of Work :
You'll need to be fully flexible to work either an early or late shift.
Early Shift: 08.30am - 4.30pm. (Monday to Friday).
Late Shift: 11.30am - 7.30pm. (Monday to Friday).
2 Saturdays per month: 08.30am - 4pm. 37.5 hours per week.
Office is closed Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Hours: Over a two week period you will work a max of 75 hours.
One of the two weeks will include more hours than the first as you will work a Saturday.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working in a sales/ customer services environment.
- Works on own initiative.
- Target driven.
Hours of work - You will work either an early or a late shift :
Start date of these roles is the 20th March (Non Negotiable).