We are currently working on behalf of a leading organisation based in Birmingham assisting with the recruitment of an experienced CAD Technician to join their busy team. Reporting directly to the Technical Manager, as the CAD Technician you will be responsible for:
- Product design for installation on site
- Interpretation of architectural and structural engineers drawings
- Attending meetings to discuss complex technical issues with clients both off and on site, so own transport is required along with a smart appearance
- Preparing construction release drawings and distributing as required
- Building strong working relationships with clients and promoting all areas of the company
The successful candidate for the role of CAD Technician will have:
- Full UK Driving License with own car
- Working knowledge of construction industry
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of using 2D AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and work well under pressure
As the CAD Technician you will have previous experience working as a;
- CAD Technician
- Project designer
- Previous experience in façade design would be an advantage
- Tekla would be an advantage
In return the CAD Technician will receive a basic salary of between £25,000 - £30,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.