Accounts Payable Assistant - Multi-Site
Are you an enthusiastic Accounts Payable professional? Have you worked in a business with multiple cost centres? Would you like to work for a rapidly expanding restaurant chain? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a rapidly expanding restaurant chain in the heart of London. Along with the skills, you will learn within this role, it will also be a place where you can bring out your fun-loving personality and truly be your amazing self.
The role is key to delivering quality financial information for over 90 restaurants and several franchise restaurants located in the UK and overseas.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet continuous deadlines.
- Good attention to detail
- Processing 250 to 300 invoices per week
- Works well within a team with ability to remain focused during demanding periods
As an Accounts Payable Assistant your responsibilities will be:
- Post month end utility accruals accrual journals
- Month and mid month statement recs for all suppliers (not just utilities)
- Ensure all direct debit accounts are clear and up to date.
- Worthing with 3rd party energy consultants to ensure all utility invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers.
- Process expense claims submitted via concur system and book accruals to ensure all costs accrued at month end.
The role will pay up to £26,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.