Linux System Administrator - DevOps, Ansible, AWS - £35k-45k
Linux System Administrator with a passion for DevOps sought by one of Manchester's most influential and innovative e-commerce software houses. Working within a collaborative, quality obsessed team, you'll be responsible for helping the team shape the way they manage, monitor and control their vast estate.
Unlike many other roles, we'll champion your skill set, we'll will listen to your suggestions around new technology & principles and will implement your ideas to make our performance, monitoring and automation DevOps culture as good as it can be.
To be successful in this Linux System Administrator role you'll need to have:
- 3 years + commercial experience as a Linux system administrator
- 1 - 2 years AWS Administration Experience
- Competency with DevOps principles - Continuous Integration (CI), Deployment Automation, Deployment via Version Control, Continuous Deployment
- Experience working with a DevOps Configuration Management tool - Ansible, Chef, Salt, Puppet
- Deploy / Configure / Maintain Linux Servers
So, if you're looking for an opportunity to solve complex system problems, learn new technology/tooling and have the flexibility to R&D new techniques hit APPLY NOW and I'll give you a call to tell you more and answer any questions you might have.
Linux System Administrator - Manchester