Management Accountant needed for a global Business Service organisation based in the heart of London, The successful candidate will be a finalist or qualified in either ACCA or CIMA and now looking to move into a commercial role with a large amount of business partnering.
- Review and preparation of budgets in a timely manner
- Business partnering
- Monthly reforecast; includes the review and communication with Managing Director
- Investigation & analysis of variances
- Team P&L preparation; including review and variance analysis in preparation for delivery to Team Leaders
- Profit share accruals and payments
- Sales Remuneration calculations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Management accounting experience up to P&L level
- Budgeting experience including variance analysis
- Balance sheet accounting experience
- Good attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator with a high level of business acumen
- Be a team player with a "can-do" attitude and willingness to assist and motivate others to ensure accurate and timely output from the finance team
- Good organisation skills
- Able to work using own initiative and without close supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines
- SUN Systems an advantage
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Accountancy qualification or equivalent or studying towards final stage's
If you feel you have the relevant experience listed above and are looking to take the next step in your finance career, please apply today or send your CV to
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.