Statistician / Analyst - Global Agency
Statistician / Analyst
Salary: £30 000 - £45 000
Our client is a global leading research agency based in Central London. They are now looking for a Statistician to join their vibrant and growing team of analysts.
You will get the chance to work on a broad array projects and apply a wide range of analytical techniques. This role will give you a great opportunity to build on you current skill set and gain experience in advanced analytics at an internationally renowned company.
What you'll do:
- Applying statistical analysis and modelling techniques on consumer and healthcare research initiatives
- Working collaboratively with a team of analysts
- Showcasing analysis and taking part in conferences
- Staying up to date with analytical trends and techniques
This role is perfect for anyone who is passionate about statistics and wants to apply modelling / analytical methodologies in an intellectually stimulating environment.
You will have:
- Strong experience in different types of regression analysis / modelling techniques
- Advanced user in SPSS
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced excel skills - if you can do VBA that would be great
- Understanding or experience of market research is not essential but is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a proven background in analytics who wants to get involved with a growing and innovative agency!