Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join our client, based in Chipping Sodbury (North Bristol) on a temporary contract for between 3 & 6 months.
Our client is an organisation who supply building materials to the construction industry, with whom we have a long established and close relationship and for whom we regularly recruit accountancy and finance candidates on both temporary and permanent contracts.
The duties of the Payroll Administrator will include, but not be limited to;
- Processing a weekly & monthly payroll alongside your fellow Payroll Administrators
- Processing starters, leavers & salary changes, as well as handling expenses, pension and salary sacrifice items
- Pension auto-enrolments
- Calculating and processing SSP & SMP
- Liaising with third parties such as HMRC & the DWP
- Responding to queries from both internal and external customers
- Reporting in to the Payroll Team Leader
The successful candidate for the role of Payroll Administrator will demonstrate;
Experience working in a similar Payroll position
Processing end to end payroll on high volumes
Experience working with SAP, preferably in the very recent past
- A friendly, positive and outgoing personality
- A willingness to engage and communicate well within a small team
In return, our client will offer a salary between £19,000 & £24,000, dependent on experience and qualification.