Brand Partnerships and New Business Manager - ES2964
My client, a company which provide a music streaming platform, are looking for a Brand Partnerships and New Business Manager to join their growing team. My client has been instrumental in pioneering a new form of 'native' music/radio advertising, based on reaching new audiences through original content which listeners enjoy and share. They have done this with some of the world’s most innovative, leading brands such as Red Bull, Adidas, Coca Cola, Mazda, Sonos, Reebok and many more.
They are looking for a Brand Partnerships and New Business Manager to help grow the company, and give you the opportunity to work with some amazing Global Brands.
The successful Brand Partnerships and New Business Manager can expect the following:
• Developing new business for your clients from leading brands and agencies and help grow this area of the business.
• Responsibility for developing leads and relationships, receiving briefs/RFPs and leading pitches and proposals.
• You will be part of a lean team so you will also be expected to muck in with some day-to-day account management of key accounts.
• You will learn what brands want, and help to tailor their products and solutions appropriately.
As the Brand Partnerships and New Business Manager, you will have the following experience:
• 2+ years of work experience in a relevant sales role or 4+ years in advertising.
• You should be a strategic and quick thinker that can help them innovate in pitch and execution.
• You should be ambitious, persistent and organized, and will be able to effectively and successfully manage a sales pipeline.
• You will have sold into Global brands and agencies before.
• A strong sales background and experience in exceeding sales targets, KPIs and SLAs.
• You will be a strong communicator and relationship builder.
• This is a London-based position and may require some global travel.
If this sounds this a role you will enjoy and succeed in, please apply now! We are still looking for the right Brand Partnerships and New Business Manager, could it be you?