Credit Risk Manager, Peer to Peer
About the Credit Risk Manager, Peer to Peer, London:
Our client is a growing & entrepreneurial peer to peer lender with a fantastic proposition & genuinely unique USP. Due to their ongoing growth the company now seeks a Credit Risk Manager, Peer to Peer, London to join their busy & dynamic credit team.
Purpose of the Credit Risk Manager, Peer to Peer, London;
The Credit Risk Manager, Peer to Peer, London will be responsible for ensuring all processes are undertaken in compliance with agreed policies. You will also help provide input into ongoing improvements of policies.
The Credit Risk Manager, Peer to Peer, London will be responsible for reviewing all assigned SME lending proposals for approval within your own delegated authority to either the Head of Business Credit or Credit Committees.
You will liaise with Relationship Managers on a daily basis for additional client information to help complete a full review of lending proposals received.
This is a great opportunity to work for a small but growing team and to have a real input into lending proposals, working for a growing, current organisation with an actual appetite to lend.
Skills of the Credit Risk Manager, Peer to Peer, London:
- You will have an understanding and vision of modern finance.
- You will be highly motivated and an optimist.
- You will have good people management skills.
- You will be able to bring your technical and analytical skills to the role.
- You will possess a strong background in commercial credit, underwriting and process management.
- Be degree educated with a minimum of 2.1 or equivalent experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your banking experience within a dynamic growing organisation & to be part of their increasingly successful story.
For more information about the Credit Risk Manager, Peer to Peer, London or to apply send your CV now.