Project Manager Office - Fleet - £40k to £55k
An experienced Project Manager Office/ PMO professional interested in creating the Project Governance framework & process for a client within the financial services sector? You'll take a lead role in embedding the governance process and ensuring the process runs efficiently to ensure business change is managed effectively.
Reporting to the Head of Business Change you will be concentrate on the following areas:
- Create Project Governance Framework
- Create Project Governance process and embed within the business
- Work with the business to ensure business change is delivered following the Project Governance process
- To develop and maintain project plans, budgets and project reports.
- To work with the business and IT in defining the scope, timelines, technical resources required to deliver projects.
- To monitor, track and manage the progress of projects through to successful completion.
- To report on the progress of projects and to keep all stakeholders updated on progress.
- To manage a log of the issues and risks associated with each project.
- To provide regular update reports to senior management and stakeholders on the progress of projects
- Experienced in a PMO function and setting up project governance frameworks and processes.
- Experience of the effective planning and management of projects within timescale and budget.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience of presenting to senior management
- Experience of the facilitation of activities and workshops
If you have a track record in a Project Manager Office/ PMO role and are interested in learning more about this role please get in contact. To apply for this Project Manager Office/ PMO role please pass on a copy of your CV and I will in be contact to discuss further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com