Head of English , East London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
An Outstanding, East London School, Head of English
- Head of English
- East London
- Starting May 2017 to December 2017 - Maternity Cover.
- £28,000-£38,000 (based on teaching pay scales)
- Paid Holidays
Are you looking for an outstanding and well maintained girl's academy in East London? Are you an enthusiastic English teacher who is capable of leading a department?
This school is brilliantly established within the community and well known for the excellent results and behaviour of students. Having just had a refurbishment, the grounds and building are outstanding to work within, with all the facilities you would need. Every child is individually planned and cared for by a lovely team of educators.
The role is for a May start and will continue through until December with the opportunity for you to go permanent. This allows you the opportunity to test out the school and see if it's the perfect fit for you.
The department you would be in is supportive and well established with a strong team. Senior Leadership Team value you very highly and encourage relevant CPD for all staff.
The successful candidate will be looking to join a well-established, warm and welcoming Secondary School and will hold:
- A strong understanding of the UK curriculum for English.
- Experience of teaching within schools in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
- A valid secondary teaching qualification.
If you have all we are looking for and more, please apply today!
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a fully qualified teacher
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You have a CRB or are willing to complete one.
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.