Vehicle Mechanic / Technician, Crawley
We have a vacancy for an experienced Vehicle Mechanic / Technician for an immediate start in a busy fast fit centre in Crawley.
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction.
As a Vehicle Mechanic / Technician you will:
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
• Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. tyre fitting, brakes, suspension and exhausts.
• Complete clutch and cam belt repairs.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• To adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
Your responsibilities as Vehicle Mechanic / Technician will include:
• Diagnosis of vehicle malfunctions.
• Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Remove, refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards.
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Mechanical service and repairs on all vehicles.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Ideally a NVQ in Motor vehicle technology or City and Guilds part 3
• Excellent customer service.
• Tyre fitting, brake, cam belt, clutch and exhaust experience
• Full UK Driving Licence.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• The ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
In the role of Vehicle Mechanic / Technician you will work Monday to Saturday on rota basis and there is a salary on offer of £19K to 24K plus staff discount and pension.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vehicle, mechanic, technician, maintenance, repair, fitter,