Business Development Assistant
My client is an established international firm expanding rapidly with offices near Bank Station, London. They have a new and exciting role for a dynamic graduate looking to work in financial services:
Duties will include:
- Under the guidance and supervision of Senior Management and other senior staff, manage and organise the inflow of business leads, following up with clients and building further industry relationships to build the company loan book.
- Improve the company’s public face with a high level standard of customer service and business ethics
- Gain experience and build knowledge of the Peer to Peer lending sector, the company’s products and criteria
- Promote and ensure company processes and work practices are adhered to
- Assist with the tracking of new business, pending cases up to draw down, sharing information within the right channels
- Assist with Email , Social media and other digital marketing content and campaigns where necessary
This is a unique opportunity to practice fundamentals of business development, business strategy, marketing in financial services.
This position is an entry level position - however some work experience, ideally within FS would be preferred. To be considered you will be individual who is eager to learn, has great customer service/sales skills and is a team player.
When applying please ensure you complete a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role.