Store Manager - Hair and Beauty - Southampton
As a Store Manager within the Hair and Beauty field your role would revolve around building relationships with clients and colleagues within the trade but also with managing a team. You would have a team to lead in regards to targets and ensuring the best customer service. Having established knowledge within this field would aid you to become an ambassador for the brand itself.
The client is a family run business with over 50 years of being established within the UK. It operates as a trade only basis and is an market leader within the hair and beauty field.
As a Store Manager your duties would be the following:
- Hitting and exceeding personal KPI's
- Ensuring great customer service
- Building relationships with those in the trade
- Working commercially to enhance the brand
- Leading and motivating a team
- General running of the store
- General merchandising
- Being an ambassador for the brand
The candidates profile for this role would have previous or current hair and beauty experience either within trade or wholesale, and also previous management experience also.
For the right candidate the offer will be up to £24K.