Materials Manager - Healthcare - SE London
Our client, the UK's leading Private Healthcare provider, is currently recruiting for a Materials Manager to be based at one of their flagship hospitals in SE London.
The post is a full-time Permanent role.
To Manage the Materials team to ensure an efficient and effective purchasing system service is provided by Hospital
• Overseeing and administration of all purchasing details for Hospital.
• Liaison with all departments ensuring that all essential purchasing requirements are met.
• Monitoring of departmental expenditure throughout Hospital.
• Stock counting the whole hospital twice per year.
• Monitoring maintenance contracts for equipment in all departments.
• Adhering to the materials department policies and procedures file. To ensure that departments are compliant with the Purchase to pay policy (P2P)
• Monitoring Theatre consignment stocks and call off orders, loan kit purchases
• Ensure stock reconciliation / price variances are update on regular basis
• Comply with corporate contracts and buying lists
• Management of hospital materials Supervisor and materials team.
• Supervise GHG EBME project with Hospital administrator
• Ensure appraisal are carried out for each member of staff
• Developing mentoring staff
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
• Organizational skills
• Leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Budget management
• Financial awareness and numeracy, accounting principles
• Working with a multi-disciplinary team
• Knowledge of health and safety
If this role sounds of interest, and you have the skill-set required, then please apply now.