Senior VB. Net ASP. Net Developer
Senior .Net Programmer, Location Enfield London, Salary 45k - 50k Depending on experience.
A fantastic medical systems company who are rapidly expanding and offer software for hospitals throughout the country. The company offer excellent progression from within along with company benefits.
An experienced VB.NET programmer required for the continuing development of the web based versions of my clients client/server endoscopy software used in hospitals throughout the country.
- - Build and support internally developed applications
- - Write program code to written technical specifications
- - Investigate, analyse, correct and document reported defects
- - Precise documentation on systems and business processes
- - 4 - 6+ years of software development experience
- - Expert knowledge of the Microsoft stack of technologies, programming skills, including *******, VB.net, .Net Framework 4.5, IIS, ADO.Net, LINQ, Web Services, SQL Server.
- - Proficiency in database design, T-SQL, window functions, table valued functions, triggers, views, stored procedures, temporary tables, table variables and SQL Server Reporting Services. SSRS
About the candidate:
- - You must be self-motivated and able to work well within a small dedicated development team.
- - You will be able to meet tight deadlines delivering enhanced user functionality.
- - You should be able to demonstrate capability in working in a structured manner ideally in a test driven environment.
- - Ability to work unsupervised using own initiative.
- - Methodical approach and the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks at one time
- - Detail orientated with a thorough and systematic approach to problem solving.
- - Passion for quality and high code standards