Automotive Service Bookings / Warranty Assistant
Our client is one of the world’s most iconic brands and they are seeking an experienced motor trade professional for the role Service Bookings / Warranty Assistant for their prestigious West London car dealership.
The Role of Service Bookings / Warranty Assistant
As Service Bookings / Warranty Assistant you will be reporting to the Aftersales Manager and responsibilities will include:
• Providing customers with a consultative booking service for the maintenance and/or repair of their vehicle, whilst ensuring the workshop is loaded in such a manner that ensures efficient utiliszation of available capacity
• Administrating a level of workshop and warranty control that will enable the company to achieve its objective of consistently meeting its customer expectations, ensuring that commercial and operational requirements are considered at all times
Although an understanding of Warranty processes is desirable, full training into Warranty procedures will be given to suitable candidates.
Responsibilities as Service Bookings / Warranty Assistant
• Answering all inbound customer calls and responding to customer e-mails
• Ascertaining customer requirements by listening to the customer description of symptoms, clarifying the problem and documenting this verbatim, advising accordingly.
• Offering to all customers a Direct Dialogue Bay appointment.
• Determining services needed by reviewing service history and referencing manufacturer service intervals.
• Advising customers of potential work required, providing a quotation and documenting on the service booking.
• Prepare service and repair estimates, advise on routine maintenance / repair services required.
• Identifying and selling value added services and accessories as required.
• Determining the customers alternative transport requirements and arranging them as required.
• Pre-allocating work booked to the Service Advisors/ Executive.
• Planning and advising customer of vehicle drop off times.
• Ensuring customer details are confirmed with the customer and updated accurately on the Dealer Management System (DMS).
• Checking for outstanding warranty campaigns and loading the workshop appropriately.
• Loading the Workshop diary in accordance with brand Integrated Workshop Information System (PIWIS) labour operations.
• Provide Workshop and Warranty administration to the Centre, ensuring that claims are entered onto the system and submitted within the required time frame set.
For the role of Service Bookings / Warranty Assistant there is a salary on offer of circa up to £28,000 dependent on experience, with an OTE £32,000 pa with benefits including:
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Private Medical
• Option of a VW Vehicle at preferential rates
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Staff preferential rates
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Service, aftersales, aftermarket, dealership, showroom, warranty,