NHS Finance Manager
A top London CCG is looking for an NHS Finance Manager to help improve and regulate NHS trust finances. In this senior role you will draw on your technical accounting skills whilst improving internal and external relationships.
As an NHS Finance Manager you will work in modern first class offices for a well respected CCG and be part of a dynamic and supportive team atmosphere.
- Analyse information held on the general ledger
- Produce complex linked spreadsheets, databases and reports
- Support the strategic teams across the region
- Forecasting model- using excel to run the reports needed and import data, correct validation errors etc
- Manage 2 Junior members of staff and delegate tasks
- Month and year end tasks
- NHS experience necessary, ideally from a CCG background
- Worked as a finance manager in a previous role
- Studying ACCA or CIMA
- 35k - 45k
- temp to perm