Sales Executive - Account Manager
Currently seeking sales professionals from the following backgrounds sales, outbound sales, telesales, business to business sales, call centre sales, sales consultant and account management.
Officially: The City of Manchester’s Best Employer of the Year 2016!
We strive to be different, offering our employees more to aim for, more achievement, more rewards and more lucrative career development opportunities. Currently have 200+ employees across two sites. As a business, we specialise in saving other businesses money on their energy bills.
Job Role: Sales Account Manager (B2B)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 Basic DOE + uncapped commission (OTE £30K)
Excellent Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:30 - 17:30 Friday - EARLY FINISH 8:30 - 14:30 (NO WEEKENDS)
*Two Locations in Bury - Excellent for both public transport and motorway links*
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Sell to portfolio of SME customers
- Using contacts to generate new business
- Mange each individual account from start to finish
- Provide new customers with quotations in order to generate sales opportunities
- Maintain good relationships with clients
- Liaise with Suppliers when necessary
- Dealing with key decision makers
- Developing new relationships and building a client portfolio
- Building a client pipeline and closing sales
Other benefits such as;
- 31 days’ holiday per year including statutory holidays
- Discounted gym membership
- Regular incentives
- Huge social events
- Free tea & coffee
- Childcare vouchers
- Genuine opportunities to progress within our successful growing business
*Don’t hesitate, start the journey of your new career today - Click Apply*
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by a member of the team within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.