Access Ambition is proud to be partnering with the UK’s leading charity and campaigning organisation for lesbian, gay, bi and trans people. Our client is seeking a Sponsorship Manager to create, build and maintain long-term relationships with corporate sponsors so as to meet ambitious income targets for partnership, sponsorship and advertising income. This role presents an excellent opportunity for a creative and innovative individual to make a significant contribution to the aims & objectives of the charity, identifying and developing partnership approaches.
APPLY ASAP AS INTERVIEWS MAY BE SCHEDULED BEFORE THE LISTED CLOSING DATE
The main responsibilities of the Sponsorship Manager post are:
- Cultivating, managing and growing new and existing relationships with corporate clients to achieve agreed targets for sponsorship income;
- Developing new business propositions that are attractive to partners - working collaboratively with the Head of Corporate Fundraising on the development and negotiation of all proposals and contracts relating to sponsorship agreements;
- Identifying, approaching, and successfully account managing new prospects in order to deliver mutually beneficial partnerships ranging from a £5k to £50k on average;
- Leading on prospecting for the team, and to take responsibility for liaising with other teams to identify prospective partners;
- Ensuring exceptional account management for key clients, providing them with an effective single point of contact for all interaction with the charity;
- Frequently attending networking events (both internal and external), often out of hours, to develop rapport and relationships with existing and new clients.
The main requirements for the Sponsorship Managerposition are:
- Experience of working in a fast moving, sales focused, target driven environment with proven success in winning new business.
- Experience of working in a creative and innovative manner, identifying opportunities and applying sound business thinking in securing new sponsors or other corporate partners.
- Experience of account management and relationship development with a strong understanding of how these fields can interact.
- Excellent oral and written skills including preparing and making presentations and pitches to secure corporate support, and informal relationship building.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, with experience of high level client engagement with senior corporate stakeholders.
Access Ambition is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and applications are encouraged from all sections of the community. All job applicants or work-seekers will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.