Service Engineer - Birmingham
You will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repairs on electric overhead travelling cranes, trouble-shooting equipment malfunctions, consulting with customers on repair and safety related issues, and completing appropriate documentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact
- Proven commitment to safety
- You must be physically fit and able to work at heights
- Willingness to work extra hours
- Hold a current driving licence
- Looking for a Service engineer with and electrical background
Our client is committed to the personal development of all employees and can proudly confirm that these positions include a host of benefits. Including: A Company van with satellite navigation, corporate clothing and mobile telephone are provided.
An attractive remuneration/benefits package is offered including an attractive base salary (dependent upon skills and experience), regular paid overtime after the basic 40 hours, there is ample opportunity for overtime, contributory pension, life assurance scheme, specialized product training, provision of all equipment and PPE.