Experienced Audit Manager - Top 10 Firm
Audit Manager - Cambridge
Are you an experienced Audit Manager looking to get more involved with business development at a large firm? AJ Chambers is currently recruiting for a Top 10 firm in Cambridge who can offer quick progression to Partner level for the right candidate.
This role will involve providing a variety of audit and assurance services to private, public and international companies across numerous sectors, although you will be able to choose the sectors that you predominantly deal with. Our client focuses on the importance of client relationships and is driven by a purpose of shaping a vibrant economy.
- You’ll be accustomed to audit reviews, agreeing audit timetables, briefing the audit team (including other specialists) and monitoring budgets
- You’ll lead an exciting portfolio of diverse clients, and provide them with an exceptional level of clarity and insight on complicated issues
- You’ll build and maintain strong client relationships, recognising the value of exceptional client service and ensuring you understand and manage the client’s expectations effectively at all times
- You’ll assist your senior colleagues when generating new business, from target stage to proposal and beyond
- You’ll be keen to get involved in wider BD activity and build the brand across the region
- You’ll be responsible for managing, motivating and coaching team members, providing regular feedback and supporting their development
- Qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA), or equivalent
- Extensive post-qualification experience in audit
- Comprehensive understanding of key reporting standards
- Strong people management skills, enabling you to support, coach and mentor more-junior colleagues
- Have a proven track record of effectively leading client engagements
For further information on the Audit Manager role, please apply direct or contact James Knott at AJ Chambers.