Business Development Manager
- Successful European Organisation
- Recruiting due to Internal Promotion
- Fabulous Career Prospects
The Company: This French firm was established in the early 1990s and has developed a sales turnover in the UK alone of more than £35 million. They have been enjoying a 10% year-on-year growth rate and are now looking to recruit a new Business Development Manager in the Midlands as they have just promoted the current incumbent.
Your Career: This role is realistically likely to progress into either an Account Management position in the UK or potentially progression within their European operation.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong sales skills
- You will have sold into FMCG manufacturers
- Sales of a logistics service is also relevant
- Hungry and driven sales people with a consultative approach
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £25,000 - £30,000 Base Salary
- + 10% Bonus
- Fully Expensed Choice of Company Car
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 Days Holidays