Assistant Manager - Hertfordshire Area
Basic: £16,000 - £17,000 + Commission and Bonus (OTE £21,000 - £24,000)+
** My Client has a number of Stores in the Hertfordshire area, and due to rapid expansion plans, there are a number of locations and opportunities available to best suit you**
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager for a well-known telecommunications retailer in Hertfordshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exceptional and rapidly expanding blue chip company. It will be your role to drive the sales through generating a highly motivated and engaged team who are really clear on what great in-store performance looks like. Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Consultant or current Assistant Manager with a passion for motivating and driving store performance within their exciting and innovative brand.
As Assistant Manager working closely with the Store and Regional Manager your responsibilities are;
- The management and development of your team
- Driving sales through demonstrating outstanding customer service and passion for the overall brand
- Identifying and understanding KPI requirements for your team and store
- Identifying and working towards delivering key compliance audit requirements
- Delivering performance and development reviews with all team members
- Leading by example through personally delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Improving achievements against agreed KPI targets for your store
- Being compliant with;
- Standard audit (cash, stock, H&S, security) requirements
- Complete Computer Based Training programme
You will demonstrate a proven track record in consistently delivering business targets/objectives. You will demonstrate a natural ability to energise and motivate your team to deliver optimum performance and customer experiences.
You will be required to get to get to know your store’s customer service base as well as a commercial awareness of your local market. Complying with company processes and guidelines will be second nature to you. Our client provides excellent training and support and there is a realistic route for progression within the company.
They actively engage with their staff and reward them through training, great benefits, incentives and development opportunities, the aim being that they can continue to grow and with your support they can maintain their aim of being the best they can be in a digital communications world.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.