Software Development Team Leader
Software Development Team Leader / Development Manager
An award winning and forward thinking technology organisation requires a Software Development Team Leader preferably with Scrum Master experience, to join them at an exciting time for their business.
This position will suit a Software Developer Team Leader in the early stages of their managerial career.
The Software Development Team Leader will be required to bring excellent technical and leadership skills to the role, managing a small and talented development team.
The Software Development Team Leader will have a preference for working in an SME environment, managing teams and liaising with other management accordingly.
In addition the successful Software Development Team Leader will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a Software Team Leader / Management role within an Agile development environment.
- Experience of performing Scrum Master duties.
- Knowledge and hands on experience of using Agile tools.
- Strong knowledge and previous hands on experience with either Java, PHP, C++ or Ruby.
- Knowledge and experience of using MYSQL or SQL Server.
- Degree qualified in relevant subject.
- Knowledgeable in the operation and configuration of Windows and Linux/Unix systems.
- Experience of prioritising and managing multiple activities.
- Enthusiasm for change and learning new technologies.
The responsibilities of the Software Development Team Leader will include:
- Line management responsibilities for the development team resource.
- Represent the development team when working with other departments.
- To plan, monitor and report progress on development projects.
- Responsibility for Agile Sprint planning and daily stand ups.
- Reporting to IT Director.
To apply for this position, please email