My Client, a leading global software company is looking for a Financial Accountant to joining their finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller as a Financial Accountant you will be involved in international projects with additional duties of:
- Accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, deferred and accrued revenue
- Produce monthly financial reports with commentaries and analysis
- Review of all costs posted to the ledger
- The role will cover several regions and requires working with multiple currencies
- Support balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing and recording of balance sheet items
- Responsible for the Fixed Assets register
- Revenue recognition and accounting for inter-company transactions
- Support external auditors and the audit process
It is essential to have strong Excel skills such as V look ups and Pivot tables alongside exposure to SOX compliance.
Candidates will be Graduates with 2 years experience within an Accountancy function.
The successful candidate will be an ACCA/CIMA studier.