Are you currently working in the manufacturing industry in a Finance Administration function? We are currently looking for a Finance Administrator to provide support to the service division of a major manufacturing company currently based in the Havant area, however they will be relocating to Petersfield within the next few months. The company specialises in providing planned preventative maintenance programmes and repair services for customers in the climate control and building design field. This position has become available as the current role holder is due to go onto maternity leave so this role will initially be on a 12-month contract.
What will you get out of it?
This is an excellent opportunity and as well as a competitive salary benefits include 22 days holiday rising to 26 days after 5 years of service, quarterly bonus, childcare vouchers, Life assurance policy, free parking and a pension scheme.
Applicants are invited to apply through the Commercial Division of FPR Group and interviews will be carried out shortly.
You will require the following skills and experience: -
GCSE English & Maths grade C or above
Experience in a Finance Admin based role
Excellent verbal communication skills
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Good time management skills
Self-motivated and driven
Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for all invoicing, ensuring that invoices are sent out correctly and on time.
- Update and maintain Order Bank spreadsheet to reflect invoicing value and produce the month end figure.
- Ensure all incoming purchase orders are checked for accuracy, reconciled against the quotation and entered onto the system.
- Ensure Customers receive written order acknowledgements.
- Ensure that all new customers are referred for credit checks.
- Raise and monitor pro forma invoices where applicable.
- Send Reminder and Final Demand letters, as appropriate.
- Prepare and issue statements of accounts to customers on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile account balances.
- Attend monthly debtors review.
- Process Engineers' timesheets and expenses, including verifying overtime and input to Spreadsheets.
- Raise Sales Orders on system for call outs.
This is an excellent role working for a friendly local company with sound core values.
Please feel free to call me on , ask for Emma White, or you can apply here. You will also find me on LinkedIn or you can email me on
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy