Key Stage 2 Teacher, Southwark, South London
Primary teaching job, Southwark, South London
A primary school based in Southwark, South London are looking to appoint an experienced primary teacher to join their team from April 2017. This will be a full time within Upper Key Stage 2.
About the Role:
- Upper Key Stage 2
- Full time role from April 2017
About the School:
- A two-form entry primary school in Southwark, South London
- Rated as "good" in its most recent Ofsted
- Pupils from a wide array of backgrounds
- Collaborative working between phase and year groups
- Well-resourced CPD
- New refurbishment due to be completed in 2017
- Located close to London Bridge & Bermondsey Underground Station
The successful candidate will be an outstanding primary teacher, with a clear passion for working with children and ensuring that each child strives to reach their fullest potential.
You must also:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be qualified to teach Primary (PGCE in Education/Bachelor of Education or equivalent)
- Be comfortable teaching within Key Stage 2
- Have sound knowledge of the national curriculum and have experience pupils who have English as a second language
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
The Benefits of Working with Hays Education:
Each area of London has a dedicated consultant who will ensue that you find the right job based on your location preference. We have partnership agreements with over 200 schools in London and know well in advance what teacher vacancies schools have coming up. We also offer competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience and will pay you according to the main pay scale from week 13. We also offer free CPD training to all our teachers and support staff to ensure they are classroom ready. You will have one Consultant taking care of you so that you know exactly who to contact when you need to. We have teachers who have worked with us for years and always come back to us when they are ready for their next career move. Our open door policy and complete transparency on all matters is one of our most unique qualities.
Interested in Applying?
If you are looking for you next primary teaching role in London and would like to find out more information, please contact Cameron Weir on , or email your CV [mailto:]