Mechanical Building Services Engineer
Conrad Consulting is currently working on the behalf of a highly regarded design and build contractor to secure and experienced Mechanical Design Engineer for their Ipswich office. We are looking for a candidate to work out of the consultancy arm of the company with the purpose of overseeing the design and build process of projects within a wide range of sectors including retail, food retail, warehousing and commercial.
Our client has been established for well over 2 decades and has an established network of offices in both the UK and Europe. Their core client base began within the refrigeration business but has expanded rapidly into a full building services offering.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience / attributions:
* A relevant Building Services or Engineering Qualification
* Experience in the design on mechanical building services
* Experience working on retail and commercial projects would be beneficial
* Experience using relevant design software such as Hevacomp and Cymap
* Capable of undertaking site surveys independently
* Your own transport
The salary on offer for this role is up to £60,000 and there is the offer of car, pension and medical benefits package.
For further information please call Jessica on .