Quantity Surveyor - Fantastic company
Quantity Surveyor - Must have RC Frames/Groundworks knowledge
£30,000 - £70,000 package depending on experience plus benefits
Our client is a leading independently owned specialist in Groundworks, Civils and RC Frames.
They are passionate about delivering quality projects and client satisfaction; always delivering their promises and ensuring excellence in all that they do.
Based across various sites within London, the Assistant Quantity Surveyors play a vital role in the success of these projects. Reporting to the Quantity Surveyor, you will assist and support in the effective management of the commercial function of the site/s.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will require attributes such as enthusiasm, commitment (particularly to the team objectives), attention to detail, ability to organise workload and thereby meet tight deadlines, the ability to work unsupervised and the desire to learn and develop.
• Assist with the preparation of site costs
• Measurement from the tender/contract drawings
• Generation and collation of the quantities within build ups to Variations
• Generation and collation of the quantities within Bills of Quantities or Pricing Schedules for tenders or subcontract enquiries
• Production of allocation sheets (including subcontractors)
• Completion of the Core Element checks and other materials reconciliations
• Input of data for the generation of Key Performance Indicators
• Ensure the production of record drawings detail actual site progress
• Co-ordinate and collate on-site progress photographs
• Procurement (and provision to the site team) of existing site utilities drawings and information
• Production and distribution of detailed meeting minutes for all subcontract and client meetings
• Measurement on site with subcontractors under re-measurable contracts
• Ensuring that all subcontract insurances are current and valid
• Sending out sub-contract enquiries and providing comparison sheets
• Update systems with information such as expected payments, certificates and payment dates
• Relevant professional Quantity Surveying qualification degree level or equivalent
• Working knowledge of MS office applications
• Required to pass test to obtain CSCS card
• Maths skills / numerically minded
• Industry experience and knowledge Benefits:
• 26* days holiday per annum (*Plus 8 days Bank Holidays)
• Annual discretionary bonus scheme
• Company Car/ Car allowance benefit
• Competitive benefits package
If interested in joining this expanding company please forward your CV to Anna Maguire