Sous Chef - up to £22k plus Tips
The Lock at Quay in Yeading, West London is a thriving Independently owned Waterside Bar and Restaurant in a stunning location described as a
"Hidden Gem" on the outskirts of West London.
They are seeking a Sous Chef who is forward thinking, passionate and personally motivated.
This restaurant is where Gastro meets fine dining with the flexibility of Modern British Brasserie and Mediterranean / Tapas menus.
We Require :
- Sous Chef experience in a similar post or a Senior Chef de Partie ready for the next step on career path ..
- Flexibility with working hours
- Ability to work on own initiative and work within a small kitchen brigade
- Past experience to train, manage and motivate team members in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills .
- Able to assist the Directors and Head Chef to compile menus on a seasonal basis and knowledge of seasonal produce. Also compile daily specials when required
- Have proven experience in quality driven venues
- Be able to maintain a high and professional service
- Adhere to strict Hygiene Control throughout the Kitchen
- Assist the Head Chef with food Ordering and control waste management.
- Live locally or where local transport is easily accessible.
- Checkable work history and references
We Offer :
- Hours are varied, some straight with some splits shifts working ideally 5 days out of 7
- Salary up to £22,000 plus tips
Get in touch today …
Contact Denise Cooke now for more information or send your CV so we can consider you for this post straight away .
Interviews will be held ASAP