Audio Visual Driver Technician
- To support the Technical Management team with the day-to-day operation.
- Working on a shift basis, prepare audio visual equipment in warehouse and load vehicles for distribution to venues.
- Responsible for testing all equipment prior to delivery to ensure all is in good working order.
- To partake in all daily deliveries / collections.
- To set up and demonstrate equipment to end clients.
- To ensure the relevant paperwork i.e. delivery / collection notes, kit requests etc are processed accordingly
- Along with your team you will be expected to cover the call out facility out of hours and weekends. This is alternated between team members.
- To assist in co-ordination of all daily preps and returns.
- To ensure Hire Track is used to its full potential, ensuring full communication with base office and supporting operations
- To monitor all stock in and out and ensure any broken kit is marked up and processed accordingly.
- To ensure company vehicles are maintained and kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist with supervision of PAT testing for all Stock with allocated / certified team members.
- Foster good relations with all team and London team members and maintain good interface with all sites.
- To liaise with all supporting operations i.e. London to ensure logistics of kit requests / returns are managed effectively
- Cultivate good working relationships with all hotel representatives and maintain good working interface and co-operation
- To assist in specific Warehouse Departments when required by Warehouse Management