Electrical Installation Trainer / Assessor
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Electrical Installation Assessor
Location: West Midlands - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £22,500 - £33,000 (Dependent upon Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a Training Organisation who is looking to appoint an experienced Assessor to manage a caseload of learners working towards Electrical Installation Apprenticeships in the West Midlands.
The successful Assessor will be office / field based and be responsible for the training, assessment and support of a caseload of learners undertaking Apprenticeships and ensure the timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeship frameworks in Electrical Installation to levels 2/3 in the workplace and in a workshop environment.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2 - Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS.
- Support with the Internal Verification of Electrical Installation Apprenticeships.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain caseload
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Keep up to date with changes within the Electrical Installation Apprenticeship framework.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
- Hold a Level 3 qualification in Electrical Installation (or equivalent)
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Electrical Installation including Functional Skills
- Must hold occupational experience within Electrical Installation (ideally within a commercial environment)
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.