Finance Business Partner
To provide timely, accurate, reliable and consistent financial information to support Operational Managers in driving the growth and profitability of the Group.
- Review new opportunity financial proposals to ensure accuracy and profitability.
- Liaise with customers to ensure receipt of royalty reports and verification of revenue share data
- Participate in calls with sales and project managers to support revenue & receipts forecasting
- Input into corporate tactical cash flow (receipts)
- Help identify risk within the forecast and assist with sensitisation
- Work closely with PMO delivery team to understand and improve short term revenue forecasting
- Review of raised invoices to ensure consistent with contractual billing milestones
- Work with the Project Management Office to ensure monthly revenue is recognised in line with the Group's accounting policies
- Ensure consistent data between finance and CRM records
- Review and explain revenue result and variances to the business units
- Preparation of revenue and booking reports for inclusion in monthly finance pack
Assisting Wider Finance
- Support ad hoc reports and general analyses as requested by Group Financial Controller and Executive Team.
- Although primarily based in Manchester, this role will involve a require travel to our regional offices on an ad hoc basis.
Job Related Experience/Skills
- Qualified professional accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent.
- Able to understand and explain complex accounting issues.
- Knowledge of IFRS revenue recognition requirements for software companies
- Previous experience of contract review and variance analysis
If you feel you match the above criteria, as a strong Finance Business Partner I would like to hear from you. Please forward your CV to or