Personal Assistant / IFA Administrator
Up to £28,000 depending upon experience.
Our client is seeking a Personal Assistants to join their expanding organisation due to rapid growth. We need an experienced Personal Assistant to work within the IFA Practise supporting the Managing Director.
You will play a key role in the financial planning process as you will provide direct and dedicated support to the High Networth Finical Planner.
This is a pivotal role in the smooth running of the day to day business administration of new client work and on-going servicing of the existing clients of servicing Financial Planner. The role requires the individual to build and strengthen relationships with the Financial Planner and all other colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
The role expects to act as first point of reference for all matters and queries relating to all clients associated with the Financial Planner, processing of new packs, new business, annual reviews and appointment making.
This is a proactive role which requires the individual to build and strengthen relationships with office colleagues and relevant third parties.
- Assisting the Financial Planner in all areas of financial planning
- Complete front of house tasks
- Complete new business processing
- Preparation of annual reviews documentation and coordination of annual review meetings
- Fully undertake new client and existing clients data entry into the Intelligent Office
- Collection of information in respect of clients financial policies via the telephone, fax and provider websites
- Processing new business applications, withdrawal requests as well as making investments on the platform
- Liaising with Clients and external providers
- Engaging proactively in striving for efficiency's
- Utilising technology in day to day duties
- Proficient knowledge of variety of platforms and financial products
- Maintaining an up to date record of CPD
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.