CRG is a dynamic, award-winning, rapidly expanding healthcare recruitment staffing business. Due to extensive growth we are seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer within the London branch.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, driven, motivated individuals looking to develop a career in healthcare recruitment.
As our business continues at a fast past to achieve our ambitious growth goals and diversification strategies, this will create further exciting career building opportunities for people with a flexible attitude and a strong work ethic.
The Compliance Officer is to undertake all compliance for new nurses and ensure annual and ongoing compliance of all Healthcare Candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Promoting the CRG brand and work opportunities to existing staff to ensure they retain their registration with us
- Ensure quality assurance compliance procedures are completed, including all documentation checks in line with NHS Employers Check Standards, and to framework guidelines
- Arranging all mandatory training courses where required, on line and practical courses
- Obtaining and checking candidate professional references
- Obtaining DBS disclosure & Occupational Health Clearance for each candidate
- Record all activity with candidates on relevant company compliance trackers to measure performance and progress
- Process the candidates work file in the most efficient manner possible in order for them to retain their compliance for work
- Maintain regular telephone contact with the candidates in order to develop relationships and ensure commitment to CRG
- Working towards weekly KPI’s as agreed with the Commercial Manager.
- Achieving agreed monthly targets and produce weekly compliance reports as required by your line manager
- Support with ensuring the nurses achieve their revalidation targets
- Working closely with the Registered Manager in the branch to ensure all compliance meets care standards regulations
To apply for this role you will need:
- Previous administration experience
- Be methodical and organised with good communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Excel and Word and email
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
Email for a full job description or call for more information.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.