Research Participant Coordinator contract role
Job Title: Research Participant Coordinator (contract role)
Salary: £26,000 - £36,000 PRO RATA + benefits
My client is one of the largest tech companies out there who everyone wants to work with. Based in London, they are looking for an experienced Research Participant Coordinator/User Experience Research Recruiter to join their team on a 12 month contract.
You will be supporting the user experience research team to ensure the development of innovative, user-friendly and highly engaging advertising products. The company culture is second to none and, given it's size, there is a strong focus on admin within this role and so strong communication skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task is key.
About the role
- Finding and engaging research participants to take part in a range of online and/or face to face studies in multiple studies across different formats
- Coordinating logistics of multiple studies in different formats and schedules at once.
- Recording, reporting and analysing findings, making recommendations and suggesting ideas to develop research practices
- Maintaining strong relationships with internal account managers, supporting their projects.
- Degree educated in a field of research, communication or human studies
- Proven previous experience of research coordination and reporting of findings
- An excellent communicator, confident in working with people from different cultural backgrounds across various time zones
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Experience of advertising, technology or media is ideal.
**Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time**