Paid Search Manager - MD2804
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Paid Search Manager to join an exciting full-service digital marketing agency in the heart of Shoreditch.
As the Paid Search Manager, you will be part of the team that delivers paid media, SEO, content marketing, CRO and web development across 17 countries and 12 languages.
If you have at least 3 years' experience as Paid Search Manager running campaigns in a result-driven multi-channel eCommerce environment and understand the broader digital landscape, then don't miss out on this opportunity and apply now.
As Paid Search Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
• Day to day running and management of clients paid search program
• Utilise specialist Paid Search management and analytical tools
• Carrying out technical changes
• Drawing insight from data
• Implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance
The successful Paid Search Manager will have the following:
• Expert knowledge in all elements of Paid Search from campaign segmentation and naming conventions, match types and targeting to ad extensions and bid modifying techniques
(time, geo, device, etc)
• Experience of managing shopping campaigns on both Google and Bing, as well as optimising product feeds
• Experience managing multi-market (5+) campaigns and working with budgets of $500,000/month
• 3+ years’ experience of actively using analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics, Adometry
• Ideally at least 2 years’ experience working in an agency environment